This is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
– four different difficulties
– hundreds of puzzles for each difficulty
– auto-save your progress for each puzzle
– unlimited undo/redo
– auto-fill drafts
– hint system for beginners
– color input system for experts
– google play games achievements
HELPFUL FEATURES (optional):
– selection modes: select first or number first
– pencil modes: automatic or manual
– keyboard configuration: auto, three rows, two rows, one row
– direction highlight: vertical and horizontal highlight
– number finder: highlight all occurrences of a number
– number counter: show a counter for each number
– rule violations: game rule warnings highlight
– keyboard highlight: shown if number count is correct or incorrect
– multiple color input (advanced): use different colors to place numbers
– automatic error detection: show errors automatically
– permanent auto-fill: continuously fill all the drafts
– bigger numbers: large font for better visualization
Tips to help you solve the puzzle!
GOOGLE PLAY GAMES
Lots of achievements to get!
Number highlights and auto-save!